The Nano is one of the world’s smallest GPS tags for birds. It has a built-in GPS module, sensors (including accelerometer), and a wireless communication module via long-range Bluetooth.
Remote programming and data access via UHF link – no need to recapture animals. Often used for tracking animals during the breeding season that regularly return to their nests, burrows, etc.
- Remote automatic data download
- Memory for 130,000 GPS fixes
- Rechargeable batteries
- Programming and data download from user-friendly interface
- Power-saving mode: GPS can be switched off within base station range
- UHF digital telemetry on board
- Solar charger and diving duration logger in some models
- Fully programmable: intervals 1-240 minutes, delayed start, accuracy, UHF communication intervals, GPS duty hours